Thursday, November 12, 2015

ISO reflection




For my ISO photos I generally took pictures of things that reflected light really well, and had a lot of color. I stayed at my house for most of my pictures mainly because it was easy and I had items that would work really well for this shoot. I used a lot of color and rule of thirds to give myself an interesting composition that worked well with my lighting. My subject matter ranged anywhere from dream catchers, candles/fire pits, books and flowers all the way to ice skates and trophies. I think I used my voice in a lot of my work because I showed a darker yet family and holiday spirited side to my photo shoot. I definitely think now I know what to look for when taking light based photos and using my individual style. Some thing I did really well were color, objects I chose, and my voice. I don't think that I used lighting in the best ways. I definitely feel I could have done better.

No comments:

Post a Comment