Monday, October 5, 2015

Depth of field reflection

For my DOF pictures I went to a farm where I keep my animals. There I took pictures of corn, grass, barns, and my llamas to give me a variety of different subject matters. I used color, rule of thirds, and unity as major fields of my artwork. The gave me great compositions to work with. For my subject matter I chose corn, grass and bits and pieces of farm land reflecting my personality through country life. I did individual pieces of corn and got close to the ground to see every aspect of nature in the grass. I think a strength during this photo shoot was definitely my subject matter. A weakness of mine would be how I arranged it in the setting to make it unique. One thing I would change is the amount of pictures. I wanted to use more of the ones I took because I had fun with this shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment