Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Semester 2 final post

At the beginning of the year I can admit photography was very challenging for me. As the year progressed I was taught rules of composition such as leading lines, close and far, and rule of thirds to give my photos more variety and give it a more professional look. As the end of the school year was approaching I could see such a difference in my photos. Especially the food photoshoot. I really grew as a photographer and the food. I had beautiful lighting, angles, and timing perfect.



I had no idea what my main focus would be in photography. There are so many things to take pictures. Now I can say I love portraits. Everybody's different and to capture so many unique characteristics of a person is a great feeling. My photos mean a lot to me. My family and friends are in my photos. My work also portrays a lot of my creative and artistic side. 


Someone who has influenced my photography would definitely be my dad. He loves to take photos and always has his camera with him. He helped me a lot with my photo shoots. Helping me find and angle or fixed the lighting. His photos are very unique and I love that he is willing to teach me more. My dad is responsible for me becoming so interested in photography and loving portraits. My dad has done a few of them and it's been my inspiration. 



Towards the beginning of the year I had barely any strengths in photography. Now, I have improved. My abilities to set the scene and change lighting or compositions. A big weakness of mine is choosing 
an item to photograph an incorporating my voice. I never understood how you can put your voice  into a photo of a flower or other objects. Hopefully my weakness can become strengthened in photo AP next school year.









No comments:

Post a Comment