Monday, September 21, 2015

Color Reflection

Describe: In the process of taking my photos I took everything from my house that was purple and in front of a light(outside) I took a picture up close of all of the objects!!  I didn't have to set anything up in stead I just focuse on the texture of each purple item!

Analyze: I used the rule of thirds to keep all of the objects off center... I also used texture to add depth to my pieces when photographing each item.

Interpret: After this project I look at the world differently. I view color in a whole new way! My main subject matter was my clothes. I took pictures up close to show the pattern of all my purple shirts.

Evaluate: my strengths in this project was definitely picking my item. My weakness was hands down how I took it. I think the lighting and overall view of my picture could have been better. If I could change one thing about this project it would be my color:) I struggled with purple a little bit...

1 comment: